PA Matters is looking to recruit a new Analyst to work on research of the regulatory and political landscape. The role will require an eye for detail, excellent political knowledge and an enthusiasm for political debate, excellent written Slovak and English, good judgement and a proactive mindset. A clear interest in and understanding of Slovak politics is essential. The analyst will monitor and regulatory, media and social affairs and provide intelligence to the account directors.
The role is a fit for fresh graduates or graduate students of law, political science or government related majors.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Monitoring of parliamentary and government departments
- Providing daily and weekly intelligence reports for our clients
- Analysing legislative text of existing and upcoming regulations
- Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
- Attending and contributing to client meetings
- Organising client events and parliamentary receptions
- Supporting party conference programmes
Applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full time
Brutto: €1200+ based on previous experience.